This article contains important information about the licenses you've just purchased. We know, it's not exciting to read the fine print when you've got a shiny new Intuiface license. It's just a couple of minutes though so take the time to ensure there are no surprises.
- Your subscription license clock started the moment you purchased your licenses. It is not possible to delay the start of nor pause an ongoing subscription.
- Refund requests for subscription licenses and renewals will be accepted up to a maximum of fourteen (14) days after purchase in Europe and seven (7) days after purchase in the rest of the world IF AND ONLY IF the associated software hasn't been run more than once. For additional details, including instructions for requesting a refund, follow the directions listed here. To understand license activation, see here.
- All licenses permit unlimited device-to-device transfers.
- You will be automatically rebilled – via credit card - at the end of each purchased time period. Automated subscription renewal can be stopped at any time using the My Licenses page of the My Intuiface website. For detailed steps, see here. When auto-renewal is stopped, you will not be charged for the next period and will continue to be able to use the Platform plus all other Composers and Players until the end of the current period. Early termination is not subject to any refund for the current period.
- Each subscription and subscription renewal – once payment has been collected - requires Internet-mediated activation (phone activation is not available) no more than five days after the beginning of a new period. After that five-day period, in the absence of Internet-mediated activation, subscriptions will cease to work until an Internet connection is established. If you plan to use subscription-based licenses in an environment without Internet access, make sure the associated devices are granted access on the day of renewal.
For more about license activation, see this page.
NOTE Platform Enterprise Composer, and Player licenses on Windows, support the notion of offline license activation. Contact us for details.
- Intuiface Composer and Player will run a license check at predefined intervals as described here. Your devices must be connected to the Internet for license verification to succeed. Be sure to keep this verification step in mind if you ever take your devices off the network. Failed license verification will prevent the use of Composer and Player.
NOTE: Perpetual Composer and Player licenses are no longer available for purchase. This section is maintained for legacy users only.
- To activate licenses for Intuiface Composer and Player on Windows, follow the steps outlined on this page.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can transfer a license from one Windows PC to another. See this article for instructions.
- Intuiface Composer and Player will run a license check over the Internet upon license activation and whenever you update your software to a new version. Your PC(s) must be connected to the Internet for license activation to succeed. Failed license activation will prevent use of Composer and Player.