To qualify for a refund you must satisfy BOTH of the following requirements.
- Refund request submission within
- 14 days post-purchase in the EU
- 7 days post-purchase everywhere else
- Limited use:
- Composer or Player: Must not be run more than once during the new subscription period.
- Data Tracking: No more than 1000 data points processed on the Data Tracking Hub
To request a refund:
- Open the My Purchases page on the My Intuiface website.
- Click the Refund link in the Order Number column of the row corresponding to the purchase item for which you would like a refund.
(Touch image to enlarge)
- Complete the "Tell Us Why" page and then submit your request.
- Cancellation of a subscription renewal - a process described here - does not result in a refund. To get a refund, the prerequisites and procedure identified above must be followed.
- Discounted licenses and upgrades are not eligible for refunds.
- Reimbursement can take anywhere from one to five business days.
Direct questions to email@example.com.