Every instance of Composer and Player needs a license. Licenses are device specific - they can be used on only one device at a time - and licenses must be activated to be used.
Intuiface Composer licenses are differentiated by duration and feature set. The feature set is determined by the plan. The duration options available for each plan are as follows:
- month-to-month: Composer Enterprise
- annual: Composer Essential, Premier, Enterprise
- perpetual: (no longer sold) Composer Enterprise
Composer Free operates as if it has a perpetual license. Free Edition limitations are discussed here.
Intuiface Player licenses are differentiated by platform and duration.
- Consumer Android tablet: any Android-driven tablet 1) manufactured by Samsung, Sony, Acer, Asus, Lenovo, Huawei, HTC, OnePlus or Motorola with 2) a screen diagonal no larger than 13.5 inches (34.3cm).
- Custom Android device: Any Android device that doesn't satisfy the above definition for Consumer Android tablet.
- White Label: Ability to remove or replace the Intuiface-branded splash screen visible when Player starts. For Windows PCs, see this article. For the Post-to-Store option for iPad and Android, see this article.
- Post-to-Store Service: A service bundling your Intuiface experience with Player then posting it to the App Store and/or Google Play. It's a white label option that avoids requiring end-users to preinstall Player. For details about Intuiface's Post-to-Store service, see this article.
Free Players are available for all platforms. The limitations of these free Players are listed here.
For license activation to occur, your network must permit Intuiface to access the URL https://license.intuilab.com over Port 443.
For details about when and how often Internet access is required by Intuiface licensing, see this article.
- To activate Composer and Player for Windows licenses see this article.
- To activate a Player for Kiosks or Player for Tablets license, see this article.
- To release and transfer Player for Windows licenses, see this article
- To release and transfer Player for Kiosks and Player for Tablets licenses, see this article.