Non-Interactive Player exists to satisfy the needs of traditional, non-interactive signage. All inbound and outbound interactive options - both human-machine and machine-machine - supported by Intuiface are removed from this Player with one exception: Web API support via the use of API Explorer.
Interactive Options Removed from Non-Interactive Player
The following features are disabled when using a Non-Interactive Player license:
- Touch (An "x" icon will be displayed under the touch point when using a Non-Interactive Player license)
- Mouse (An "x" icon will be displayed under the clicked location when using a Non-Interactive Player license)
- Keyboard events
- Text Input Asset
- Tablet Orientation
- External Triggers
- Local Network Triggers (e.g. RFID/NFC)
- Web Triggers
- Sensors (like Phidgets)
- Face Detection with Sightcorp DeepSight
- Face and Object Detection with Intel OpenVINO
- Tangible Object Detection
- Speech Recognition
- Incoming Remote Actions
- Commands from IntuiPad
NOTE: You can continue to read from and write to Web APIs, with the assistance of API Explorer, ensuring that your non-interactive signage can always display the latest information.
Purchasing Non-Interactive Player Licenses
The Non-Interactive Player option is located just next to the standard Player option on the Intuiface pricing page.
Managing Non-Interactive Player Licenses
There is no difference between the management of Non-Interactive Player licenses and the management of standard Player licenses.