Intuiface ships with a set of pre-built - aka "off the shelf" - interface assets. These interface assets can be used by anyone, regardless of their Intuiface account level.
In the following video, you will see how to incorporate and use interface assets in your experiences:
- Interface assets built using REST Web APIs will work on all Player-supported Platforms.
- Interface assets built using .NET will work only in Player on Windows.
- Interface assets built using TypeScript will work on all non-Windows Player-supported platforms.
You can reuse / modify / copy the "source code" of REST Web API and TypeScript Interface Assets to create your own version. You will find the source files within the Composer installation folder:
We have sometimes created custom interface assets for Marketplace experiences. Read this article for instructions about how to reuse them in other experiences.
The following list identifies all pre-built interface assets that ship with Intuiface. Click any link to get detailed information about the associated IA.
The IA will work on all Player-supported platforms if a platform is not specified.
- OpenVINO Windows only
- QR Code Windows only
- Phidgets RFID Windows only
- Flickr Windows only
- Two Value Comparison
- Three Value Comparison
- Global Variable
- Linear Converter
- Number Generator
- Random From List
- Simple Counter
- Text Manipulation
- URL Parser Web deployment only