Credential Keys can be used to permit access to different services available in the Intuiface platform. In the context of credential keys, we refer to these services as "scopes":
- Web Triggers
- Intuiface Web Trigger API
- Share and Deploy API
- Hands-free Licensing
- Here we mean the automatic retrieval of an available paid license for any Intuiface account (both primary and secondary accounts). For instructions about how to use this key, see the appropriate platform-specific article about license activation.
- For the creation of a Windows PC image with a Player that will self license, see this article
When creating a credential key, make sure you select the right scope.
You can create as many keys as you want; you can have multiple keys for the same combination of scopes. This is particularly helpful when you're managing multiple clients and/or multiple projects with their own unique set of scope entitlements.
- Go to your Credential keys page.
- Click on Create new credential key then
- Give a name and a description for this key
- In the Scope section, select the services you want to associate with the key
- Click on Create
Once created, you can:
- edit it and change the name, description and scope
- temporarily deactivate it
- delete it
- regenerate a new key with the same information.