The Comparison interface asset enables you to compare two values. Both text and numeric comparisons are possible. Your choice of operator - see below - will depend upon the comparison you would like to achieve.
The following image shows an example of how one might use the Comparison interface asset.
- Value A: the first value to compare
- Value B: the second value to compare
- Operator: the operator to use
The property below is a read-only property, thus only visible through a binding
- Result: contains the result (true or false) of the comparison between value A and B using the selected operator.
- Does not equal
- Less than
- Less than or equal to
- Greater than
- Greater than or equal to
- Starts with
- Doesn't start with
- Ends with
- Does not end with
- Does not contain
- Matches: you must use a regular expression for the Value B property
- Does not match: you must use a regular expression for the Value B property
- Result changed
- Result is false
- Result is true
There is one specific action for this interface asset.
- Set both values: Sets value for both A and B.
In addition, the generic Set asset properties actions are available for the purpose of changing Value A, Value B and the Operator.