The Three Value Comparison interface asset enables you to compare three values. Both text and numeric comparisons are possible. Your choice of operator - see below - will depend upon the comparison you would like to achieve.
The following image shows an example of how one might use the Comparison interface asset.
- Value A: the first value to compare
- Value B: the second value to compare
- Value C: the third value to compare
- Operator: the operator to use
The property below is a read-only property, thus only visible through a binding
- Result: contains the result (true or false) of the comparison between value A and B using the selected operator.
- Does not equal
- Less than
- Less than or equal to
- Greater than
- Greater than or equal to
- Result changed
- Result is false
- Result is true
There is one specific action for this interface asset.
- Set all values: Sets value for A, B and C.
In addition, the generic Set asset properties actions are available for the purpose of changing Value A, Value B, Value C and the Operator.