As an Intuiface user, you have access to an online Account Management website containing detailed lists of your license and product inventory plus the ability to release licenses and cancel subscriptions.
This article discusses how to manage Player licenses. For Player license activation, see the corresponding article in the Intuiface Player section of this Help Center.
Your License Dashboard will list all devices that have currently drawn on your reserve of Player licenses. You can track the fleet of devices that have checked out licenses and you can release those licenses at any time - see the next section.
Every time a Player license is released - see the section below - it is returned to the license pool. making it available for use on any other device. See our article about device-to-device license transfers for details.
In Player, the act of logging out does NOT release its associated license. Logging out is only required if the intent is to permit another Intuiface account to log in.
If you wish to release a license, you must use the License Dashboard:
- Open your License Dashboard and click the Release from device link for the license you wish to release. (Click image to enlarge)
- In the pop-up that appears
- [Optional] Select the "Add to Blacklist" checkbox for a device you want to prevent from running Intuiface experiences in the future. For example, choose this option when an employee leaves your company with a device once used to run Intuiface.
- Click the button "Yes" to release the license.
- Releasing a license from a particular Player does not prevent that Player from requesting a new license. To prevent Player from requesting a new license, formally log out of Player immediately before or after the license release. Don't quit Player before logging out.
- You will not be able to undo a Blacklist selection. You will need the assistance of Intuiface Support so choose wisely.
If a Player license expires, the associated Player will look for, retrieve, and activate a new license if one is available on the license server. Of course, this self-licensing process requires a live Internet connection to work.
See this article for information about how to cancel an active subscription.