To ensure an Intuiface account's experiences, Analytics data points, Headless CMS bases, and more remain in Intuiface storage following the expiration of a Platform subscription, Intuiface offers a Hibernate plan. This plan will protect account data and meta-data from removal off Intuiface servers and maintain an account's access to online resources like the User Community and Intuiface Academy.
How the Hibernate plan works
After the 28-day Trial, and whenever a Platform subscription expires - which, except in rare cases, means all Composer and Player licenses have expired - that account will be immediately granted one free month of the Hibernate plan. While this plan is active, Intuiface will:
- continue to store all account data and meta-data (see next section for details)
- permit use of Intuiface Academy, Intuiface User Community, Intuiface Support
At this point, the account holder has three options:
- Permit the free, one-month Hibernate plan to expire. At that point, all protected account information will be removed from Intuiface servers and the account will be moved to an Inactive state.
- Purchase a new Platform subscription.
- Subscribe to a paid month-to-month Hibernate plan.
At any point during a paid month-to-month Hibernate plan, a new Platform subscription can be purchased or renewal can be canceled.
Account data protected by the Hibernate plan
See our article about account data protected by the Hibernate plan for a list of what is retained during hibernation - and thus what is lost if hibernation is not renewed and a new Platform plan is not purchased.
Duration of the Hibernate plan
The Hibernate plan will be a month-to-month plan that can be automatically renewed.
Consequences of an expired Hibernate plan
If the Hibernate plan expires before a new Platform subscription is purchased, all protected information will be removed from Intuiface servers. In addition, the account will be moved to an Inactive state.
Once Inactive, the account will be scrubbed from Intuiface servers and the New Account registration process would need to be restarted.