An Image Toggle Button is an Image Button with two states: Checked and Unchecked. Each state can trigger its own set of actions.
There are three other types of Buttons in Intuiface:
- Button: use to trigger any action. You can modify its visible text and overall appearance like color and size.
- Image button: use to run any action. Replaces the Simple button style with any image of your choice. (In fact, you assign two images: one image for when the button is untouched, another for when it is touched.) Can also have a label.
- Toggle Button: has two states: checked and unchecked. Each state can trigger its own set of actions.
Same as a simple Toggle Button, Image Toggle Buttons can also be placed in a "set", enabling the creation of radio buttons, multi-tabbed views, etc. See the Toggle Button article for more details.
See Common asset properties for details about common properties shared by all asset types
You can change the label, position, orientation, colors and effects from here. On Image Buttons you can select the pressed and released images.
- Enabled: disabled buttons will not respond to interaction.
- Checked: indicates if the toggle button is currently checked or unchecked.
- Released checked image: Image displayed when the Image Toggle Button is checked and not being touched.
- Pressed checked image: Image displayed when the Image Toggle Button is checked and being touched.
- Released unchecked image: Image displayed when the Image Toggle Button is unchecked and not being touched.
- Pressed unchecked image: Image displayed when the Image Toggle Button is unchecked and being touched.
The Pressed images can be the same image as for Released images. However, making the Pressed images - for example - a darker version of the Released images provides the user with helpful visual feedback.
The image below illustrates the "Appearance" properties for an Image Toggle Button
Has the same text properties of the Toggle Button.
Has the same Behavior properties of the Toggle Button
See Triggers Overview to get details of common triggers shared by all assets or collections
Has the same Triggers as the Toggle Button