At runtime, use the Intuiface experience to email the Excel file as an attachment. See this article for details.
Method Two: (Windows only) Copy from the local filesystem
On a Windows PC, Excel spreadsheets referenced when creating an Excel Interface Asset are copied and placed into your Intuiface project at the following location:
All modifications achieved through the use of the Excel IA's actions are applied to this local copy. If you want to retrieve the user data collected at runtime, you need to open the local copy or send this local copy by email using Method One above.
Browse the iPad's file system using a third party application like iFunBox to copy the Excel file onto a Windows PC. NOTE: Intuiface does not support these third-party tools nor can attest to their quality. Use at your own risk.
With this third-party file system browser
- Open the App File Sharing folder. In it, you will see Intuiface Player.
- Access Player's "sandbox" to browse all downloaded projects. For example, in iFunBox, right-click Player and select the menu item "Open Sandbox".
The iPad replaces project names with a randomized collection of numbers and letters. As a result, the only way to know which projects are present is to look at the name of the .ifx file found within each of these randomly named project folders.
The location of your project depends upon how the experience was downloaded.
- If the My Experiences or Shared With Me tabs were used, look in the folder IntuifacePlayer/my
- If the Preview tab was used - i.e. you used Preview Mode - look in the folder IntuifacePlayer/previews.
- If the Marketplace tab was used, look in the folder IntuifacePlayer/marketPlace.
The following image illustrates the location of an Excel file in an Intuiface project on an iPad using iFunBox
(Click to enlarge)