To close an Intuiface account means removal of its entry from the Intuiface account registry. The associated email address will no longer receive any communication from Intuiface. If at some point in the future the owner of the email address wishes to reopen their account, the New Account Registration form would have be completed, as if the account never previously existed.
Prerequisites for closing an Intuiface account:
- There can be no purchases associated with the account.
- It is not possible to close an account associated with purchases unless those purchases are transferred to a different Intuiface account.
- It must be a primary account and not a secondary account.
- If a secondary account, it must first be upgraded to a primary account.
- All experiences and collected data points must be backed up by the account holder because the Intuiface-hosted versions will be deleted.
Requesting account closure
To request Intuiface account closure:
- Ensure all prerequisites (above) are satisfied, then
- Contact Intuiface Technical Support with your request.