The installers for Intuiface Composer and Player can be found in the Intuiface Installers section of the My Intuiface website.
The Intuiface Installers page contains all the available Intuiface products.
After downloading Intuiface Player or Composer for Windows, you will have to run the downloaded executable to start the installation process.
The installation window will guide you through the rest of the setup process.
NOTE: Intuiface will be installed on the system default drive (the same drive on which Windows is installed). The installation location is
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IntuiLab\Intuiface\ - for Intuiface 32bits
- C:\Program Files\IntuiLab\Intuiface\ - for Intuiface 64bits
The installation location cannot be changed.
If you need to roll back to a previous version of Composer or Player on Windows, click on the Previous versions link in the installers page then choose the version you need.
Note: We always recommend use of the latest versions of Intuiface. If you think you need to roll back to a previous version without being asked to do so by the Intuiface Support Team, we recommend you contact us first and tell us why.
Additional information regarding the Composer and Player installation
Try the following if you have troubles installing the Composer or the Player:
- Run the installer with the "Run as administrator" feature
- Check if the Windows account you are using can install software, if not, ask your IT
- Anti-virus, firewall or Windows Defender could prevent the installation, again check with your IT