The "Time Mismatch" error - Error 202 - can appear when running Composer or Player on a Windows PC.
To correct this error:
- Open the "Date and Time" control panel
- On the Date and Time tab
- Verify that the date and time are correct for the PC's location. If not, click the "Change date and time" button and make the appropriate changes
- Verify that the time zone is correct for the PC's location. If not, click the "Change time zone" button and make the appropriate changes.
- On the Internet Time tab
- Click the "Change settings button
- Check the "Synchronize with an Internet time server" box and click "Update now". We recommend use of the default time.windows.com server.
- Click the Ok button.
- Close the "Time and Date" control panel
- Restart Composer and/or Player.
Tried this, and made sure to check that the android device this is running on is correct too. No matter what, this error message keeps popping up. This started happening a few days ago without me or anyone else changing any settings on Windows or on the device. I have no idea how to fix this.
Article is closed for comments.