Scope of Technical Support
Accounts across all Platform plan tiers are entitled to communicate with Intuiface Technical Support through an online help desk with no response time longer than one business day.
Phone-based support is not available.
- Identifying and troubleshooting problems involving Composer and Player
- Providing workarounds and solutions
- Creating bug reports that are then included in our release management process
- Providing resources and guidance on installation and configuration
- Providing tips and best practices
- Tuning the solution for performance and stability
- Offering configuration assistance on your system and hardware
After receiving a new ticket, Support may ask you to
- Send your Intuiface experiences so the team can attempt to reproduce and analyze the issue
- Make your computer available for remote screen sharing sessions using TeamViewer
- Send the logs generated by Composer
- Send a snapshot of the error or issue you have encountered. If you need help to take a snapshot on various devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org
Premium Support can be purchased by an account to expand technical support entitlement. It includes:
- 2-hour response time within Tech Support operating hours
- 4 hours of live expert consulting per year
- Live chat with Tech Support
- Screen sharing for troubleshooting
- Delivery of Support-modified experiences containing corrections to submitted issues
Support can be conducted in English and French. If your interaction with Support requires that you share a complex Intuiface experience containing a non-Latin language, we may ask you to send us a modified version of your experience containing English/French markers so we can troubleshoot without confusion.
If you provide remote access to your PC and/or send experiences and other private information to the Intuiface Support Team, Intuiface commits to keep all material confidential and will not share them with anyone.
The Intuiface Support staff is available Monday through Friday from 9am to midnight Central European Time (CET - Paris Time). Here are representatives of that schedule in other time zones.
- Los Angeles: 12am to 3pm
- New York: 3am to 6pm
- London: 8am to 11pm
- Delhi: 1pm to 4am (the next day)
- Singapore: 4pm to 7am (the next day)
- Melbourne: 7pm to 10am (the next day)
Support is unavailable on the following dates due to national holidays:
- January 1
- November 11
- December 25
When opening a ticket, keep a few things in mind:
- Your question may be addressed in our online Help Center, so make sure you search it before asking a question. It may get you to an answer much more quickly.
- Focus on one issue per ticket. This will make it easier to have a focused dialog about a particular topic.
- It is very important for Support to be able to reproduce your issue. Be sure to share detailed steps for reproducing your problem. Give us a copy of your experience. Supplement with screenshots or short videos if possible. The more detail you provide, the faster a solution can be found.
Ultimately, if your request is a question or a suggestion, we will answer the question or register the suggestion in our tracking system for a future release. If your request is an issue or a bug, we will offer you a workaround or - for critical issues – when possible, deliver a temporary software update that solves the issue, or include the issue resolution in one of our next software updates.
To best understand your issue, it is very helpful to have your experience in-house. There are multiple ways to make your experience available to us:
- Share your experience with Support using the email address email@example.com. NOTE: Do not use this email address to send requests to Support. Post your request online instead.
- Make a zip of your experience and upload the zip to Intuiface's anonymous FTP server. Use ftp.intuiface.com; login: Anonymous; any password will work.
- Place your experience in the uploads folder.
- You will not be able to see the contents of the uploads folder for privacy reasons. If you do not see anything after uploading, don’t worry. We still have the files.
- You cannot upload the same file more than once.
- Tell us the name of your experience when the transfer is done.
- Use any file-transfer website to share your experience. Make a zip of your experience, upload it to the service of your choice, and then include the link in your request to Support
- If the zipped version of your experience does not exceed 10MB, attach that zip file directly to the support thread.
If Support is unable to diagnose a persistent issue, you might be asked to participate in a TeamViewer session. This session enables Support to remotely view and interact with your Windows PC.
TeamViewer sessions will be scheduled during Support staff hours, starting no later than 5pm CET.
To run a TeamViewer session, just download and double-click on the following executable: https://get.teamviewer.com/intuiface. A small dialog will provide you with an ID and Password. Provide both to Support and leave the executable running until Support informs you that their investigation has finished.
NOTE: In the process of remotely troubleshooting an Intuiface issue on your personal device, Technical Support will make every effort to avoid modifying your PC's configuration. However, either intentionally or unintentionally, changes to the configuration may happen. Permitting Technical Support to access your PC means you acknowledge and accept this risk.
Intuiface Composer / Player generates logs, documents containing information about what is happening at any given moment. These logs exist to help the Intuiface Development and Support teams better understand the events surrounding a bug or other unexpected results.
You may be asked to forward your PC's Composer or Player logs to Support. Depending on the Intuiface version you are using, these logs can be found in the following folders:
For Intuiface 6 or higher versions:
For Intuiface 5 version: