Note: The Share & Deploy API feature is only available for ENTERPRISE level Intuiface accounts.
This article explains how the Using the Intuiface Share and Deploy API sample experience was built and how you can reuse it for your own needs. To access this sample, use the Marketplace tab of the Experiences panel in Composer or Player. You can also download it from this Marketplace page.
This experience illustrates how you can use the Share and Deploy API in an Intuiface experience and collect, organize and display data about your Players and Experiences. You can access the full Share and Deploy API documentation here.
How it works
The main principles are the following:
- when experience starts, it prompts user for his Intuiface Credential Key. Make sure the key you generate and use has the "Share and Deploy API" scope checked
- once the Credential Key is validated, several requests are made to the API and "My Players" and "My Experiences" scenes are populated by the returned data
- players and experiences can be browsed, searched, filtered and each item displays a rich collection of properties
For testing purpose, if you want to see both player and experience Asset Grid populated in your Composer, you can type directly your Credential Key as value of Global Variable "CredentialKey". This will also disable the popup that asks for it.
Upon entering the experience, after prompting for Credential Key, "APICheck" request is sent to validate it.
The "Player Collection" Asset Grid is populated by the "players" request on Share and Deploy API. When a filter (platform/status) or search criteria is used the "players" request is updated, hence the display.
Each element of the Asset Grid displays a card with all properties of a player. If an experience is running on that player, a snapshot image is provided and extra details are available on a collapsible panel at bottom, accessed by tapping it.
The request "players" has been duplicated and modified to create the requests "playersAll", "playersOnline" and "playersOffline" in order to populate the bottom tab bar values for the number of total players, online players (in green badge) and offline players (in red badge).
The "Experience Collection" Asset Grid is populated by the "experiences" request on Share and Deploy API. When a filter (status/sharing) or search criteria is used the "experiences" request is updated, hence the display.
Each element of the Asset Grid displays a card with all properties of an experience. Data is broken down into two tabs:
- MAIN tab: displays common properties and snapshot image is provided. Extra details are available on a collapsible panel at bottom, accessed by tapping it
- SHARING tab: displays data related to Shared with URL, Shared with accounts or Locked
The request "experiences" has been duplicated and modified to create the requests "experiencesAll", "experiencesPublished" and "experiencesError" in order to populate the bottom tab bar values for the number of total experiences, experiences published (in green badge) and experiences in error (in red badge).