Intuiface Headless CMS will be evolving rapidly. The Intuiface team takes user feedback very seriously and has features and enhancements planned for the near future.
Features already in plan (but no timeline!):
- Exporting to an Excel file (csv)
- White Label / UI Customization
- Read/Write API
- Adding collections inside collection structures
- and many more...
Please start a thread in our community Feedback category if you wish to contribute and provide input.
H-CMS bases can be used in Intuiface experiences running in Composer, Player on Windows, and Player Next Gen.
As a cloud-based application, Headless CMS itself can be run in any browser on a laptop or desktop, including Safari on a Mac. It has been tested in the following browsers: Chrome, Edge, Safari.
Please contact our Support team if you encounter an issue on a different browser.
The H-CMS is not yet mobile-friendly, but you can use the "Desktop" version in your mobile browser if you need to make a quick edit using your smartphone.
Data Structure and Content Limits
Due to the combinatorial model of the Headless CMS - which can easily increase in size with the use of variants - we have set the following limits:
- Bases per User: 1000
- Components per Base: 100
- Variants per Base: 100
- User with access rights per Base: 100
- Experiences with access per Base: 1000
- Properties per Component: 100
- Variants per Component: 10
- Data items per Component: 5000
- Variations per Variant: 100
- Variants per Property: 10
Currently, users have no rollback capability to restore previous or deleted versions of structure and content.
Article is closed for comments.