With Intuiface Charts & Dashboards, Intuiface users
- compare performance, visualize trends, identify outliers, measure contribution and more using the data collected by their Intuiface experiences
- create dashboards - a collection of charts - personalized for individual audiences such as internal and/or external clients
- share interactive, read-only instances of each dashboard as a web page or website-embedded iframe
Created for both novices as well as advanced users, Charts & Dashboards simplifies the adoption of an analytic approach to evaluating the quality and effectiveness of experience deployments.
Accessing Charts & Dashboards
To access Intuiface Charts & Dashboards, select the "Analytics Dashboards" option on the My Intuiface website. A dashboard must be selected/created before a chart can be built. (However, charts can be easily copied across dashboards.)
How the Charts & Dashboards feature differs by Analytics plan
Analytics plans differ in their support for the Charts & Dashboards feature.
|Number of Dashboards||1||1||0||Unlimited|
|Number of Charts||Unlimited||Unlimited||N/A||Unlimited|
|Custom Dashboard Logo||No||No||N/A||Yes|
- There is no limit on chart creation or number of charts for a single dashboard.
- The Data Collection plan does not include the Charts & Dashboards feature. This plan is for those Intuiface users who have adopted third party solutions for analytics.
- Each chart made under the Free plan will include an Intuiface watermark. This watermark is removed for the Basic and Ultimate plan.
- The dashboard created under the Free and Basic plans has the Intuiface Analytics logo at the top. Under the Ultimate plan, that logo can be replaced.