With Intuiface Charts & Dashboards, Intuiface users
- compare performance, visualize trends, identify outliers, measure contribution and more using the data collected by their Intuiface experiences
- create dashboards - a collection of charts - personalized for individual audiences such as internal and/or external clients
- share interactive, read-only instances of each dashboard as a web page or website-embedded iframe
Created for both novices as well as advanced users, Charts & Dashboards simplifies the adoption of an analytic approach to evaluating the quality and effectiveness of experience deployments.
Accessing Charts & Dashboards
To access Intuiface Charts & Dashboards, select the "Analytics Dashboards" option on the My Intuiface website. A dashboard must be selected/created before a chart can be built. (However, charts can be easily copied across dashboards.)
How the Charts & Dashboards feature differs by Analytics plan
Both the Basic and Ultimate plans for Intuiface Analytics permit the creation of an unlimited number of charts and dashboards. The Data Collection plan targets those who will use third-party solutions for data visualization so no dashboards can be created.
There is no limit on the number of charts that can be placed in a single dashboard.
|Number of Players||Unlimited||20||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Number of Dashboards||1||Unlimited||N/A||Unlimited|
|Number of Datapoints||1000/month||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Number of Charts||Unlimited||Unlimited||N/A||Unlimited|
|Custom Dashboard Logo||No||No||N/A||Yes|
- Each chart made under the Free plan will include an Intuiface watermark. This watermark is removed for the Basic and Ultimate plan.
- Dashboards created under the Free and Basic plans display the Intuiface Analytics logo at the top. Under the Ultimate plan, that logo can be replaced.