Certain BrightSign device configuration options require modification to the autorun.brs file found on devices provisioned with Intuiface Player.
For each option listed below, we include a modified version of the autorun.brs file. To place this updated file on each device running Player, you must either
- manually overwrite the existing .brs file on each device's SD card
- remotely replace the existing .brs file using ControlCloud.
- Be sure to restart each BrightSign player for your changes to take effect.
- The modified autorun.brs files listed below are virtually identical to Player's original autorun.brs file. Each variant simply adds or adjusts the appropriate setting.
Portrait or reversed landscape screen orientation
The default orientation for BrightSign devices is landscape. For portrait or reversed-landscape orientation, use one of the following autorun.brs files.
- Portrait clockwise configuration can be downloaded here
- Portrait counter-clockwise configuration can be downloaded here
- Landscape reversed configuration can be downloaded here
View mouse cursor
The mouse cursor is set to invisible when installing Intuiface Player. This is done to ensure the cursor is not visible when running an Intuiface experience. However, if you want to be able to use the mouse and thus need to see the cursor, replace the autorun.brs file of your BrightSign unit using the following autorun.brs file:
- Mouse Cursor enabled configuration can be downloaded here