- Did you launch Intuiface Player at least once with an active license?
- Is port 8000 opened on the PC? For Windows PCs, port 8000 must be open. To open it, run Intuiface Configuration Tool and make sure the "Remote Actions" option is selected.
- Does your computer have Internet access?
- To test it, open a Web browser and see if you can browse to https://my.intuiface.com
- Is the IntuifacePlayerAgent installed and running?
- Open Windows Task Manager.
- On the Services tab look for IntuifacePlayerAgent and check its status.
- If the service isn't listed, re-install Intuiface Player. Download the latest version from the Installers page.
- If the service isn't started, right click on it and select Start the service. If the service doesn't start, contact support.
- If you are accessing the Internet through a PC-based or intranet-based firewall, verify that the firewall has authorized Intuiface to use the protocol HTTPS to access all sub-domains of intuilab.com. IntuifacePlayerAgent.exe is located under the following locations:
C:\Program Files (x86)\IntuiLab\Intuiface\Agent\IntuifacePlayerAgent.exe(for 32-bit Intuiface) or
C:\Program Files\IntuiLab\Intuiface\Agent\IntuifacePlayerAgent.exe(for 64-bit Intuiface)
If all of the above is confirmed and - after a few minutes - your PC still doesn't appear in the Share and Deploy console, contact our Support Team
The Player agent service, named IntuifacePlayerAgent, is installed in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\IntuiLab\Intuiface\Agent\IntuifacePlayerAgent.exe(for 32-bit Intuiface)
C:\Program Files\IntuiLab\Intuiface\Agent\IntuifacePlayerAgent.exe(for 64-bit Intuiface).
With a DOS prompt launched in admin mode, IntuiLabPlayerAgent offers the following services:
- Status: IntuifacePlayerAgent.exe /status
- Stop: IntuifacePlayerAgent.exe /stop
- Start: IntuifacePlayerAgent.exe /start
- Restart: IntuifacePlayerAgent.exe /restart
- Verbose+: IntuifacePlayerAgent.exe /verbose+ (shows debug logs)
- Use with caution! Don't forget to deactivate the debug logs to avoid creating large files on your drive.
- Verbose-: IntuifacePlayerAgent.exe /verbose- (hides debug logs)
- Debug Mode: IntuifacePlayerAgent.exe /debug (launch the service in console mode; must be preceded by a Stop)
Logs will be located in the folder
C:\ProgramData\IntuiLab\Intuiface\Agent\Logs. The information they contain will help our Support Team to diagnose your issue.