NOTE: This article applies only to Player for Windows and assumes you have an Enterprise-level account.
Intuiface Player for Windows has the ability to automatically restart itself after a PC reboot. Uses include:
- Hands-free recovery from a PC crash
- Kiosk deployments in areas managed by IT teams unfamiliar with Intuiface
This capability can be remotely toggled on and off through the use of the Share and Deploy console.
- In the "Manage My Players" view, select the one or more Players you wish to configure. To select more than one Player, filter by name/tab/platform, select the triangle in the lower-left corner of each Player you'll be targeting then click the "All selected devices" button.
- In the information panel that appears, on the "Preferences" tab, choose your preference in the Automatic Player Launch section.
- For the automatic restart to work, you must turn on Windows Automatic logon for the Windows account used to install Intuiface.
- Automatic restart is unnecessary when using Windows kiosk mode as in this mode, by definition, Player will be automatically launched after a reboot.
Article is closed for comments.