About the Telelogos Media4Display integration
Telelogos digital signage - known as Media4Display - supports multiple types of content, including HTML5-based media. Since Intuiface experiences are comprised entirely of modern web technologies, these experiences can be treated by Media4Display simply as "just another webpage".
How to embed Intuiface experiences in a Media4Display deployment
Adding an Intuiface experience to a Media4Display deployment is easy. Choose from one of two options.
Option One: Running Intuiface experience as media in a digital signage deployment
- Add a "web page" to the Media store and assign the URL of a published Intuiface experience to the "URL" property.
- Drag the web page media into a sequence and set the "Duration" property to the length of time the Intuiface experience should be displayed before a refresh. This duration could be measured in hours.
- Program this sequence for targeted players and then synchronize.
Option Two: Running Intuiface experience as a locked down app with a Media4Display screensaver
- In Clyd console, add a "Link to a website" to your kiosk and assign the URL of a published Intuiface experience to the "Website address" property.
- Set the "Single application kiosk" option.
- Deploy the kiosk on targeted players.
- On your players, select Media4Display as screensaver and then program a media sequence which will be played when nobody is using the Intuiface experience.