Tour of the Content tab
Click the image below to enlarge
- The group or collection name. You can switch from one group/collection to another using the left-hand tree view of all collections (#5 in the image). If the component above was assigned an image on the Structure tab, that image would also appear in this section.
- Variant selection options. Each variant combination presents different cells in the data table (#3 in the image) for those properties linked to the variants. In a collection with no variants, this section of the Content tab would be empty.
- The data table. Text, media, and information like checkboxes and dates can be entered here manually or imported (#4 in the image).
- Item addition options. Clicking "Add new item" will add a new item to the data table (i.e. a new row or column, depending on table orientation), with a unique Item ID. Clicking "Content Import/Export" will run the Import/Export function.
- Component navigator. All components (i.e. groups and collections) in the base are listed here. Clicking a component in the tree will open the associated data table on the Content tab.
Changing data table orientation
The Content data table can have two orientations:
- Items on the x-axis, Properties on the y-axis
In this orientation, scroll left and right to see additional items.
- Properties on the x-axis, Items on the y-axis
In this orientation, scroll up and down to see additional items.
To change the orientation, click the Scroll Direction toggle button located in the upper-left Item ID cell: