The Audience Analytics Bundle enables you to collect data from any experience running in the instance of Intuiface Player purchased with that bundle.
To accelerate your understanding of Intuiface Analytics, a pre-built dashboard has been created for each pre-configured experience accompanying the Bundle. It will display all data collected by the running experience, and you have the ability to edit any/all charts in the dashboard, as well as create your own charts.
- When you first purchase the Audience Analytics Bundle, all of the charts in the dashboard will be empty. You must first run a pre-configured experience to generate some data.
- The Windows PC hosting the running experience must have an active internet connection for collected data to be uploaded to the Intuiface Analytics Data Hub. It is not necessary for the connection to be live at all times, it just needs to occur periodically for data to be uploaded. Of course, for a newly run experience, we recommend doing so on a networked PC to deliver some data to your dashboard.
Accessing the Analytics Dashboard webpage
To view your Bundle's pre-built analytics dashboard, either
- Visit the My Intuiface website, logging into your Intuiface account if necessary.
- In the middle column, click the "Analytics Dashboards" option.
- Head directly to the Analytics Dashboards page, logging into your Intuiface account if necessary.
Viewing your pre-configured dashboard
In the upper left of the Analytics Dashboards page is a list of all available dashboards. Select the dashboard associated with the pre-configured experience you've been running.
A set of pre-built charts will appear, displaying the data collected by your running experience.
Creating and editing charts
You have the ability to create and modify charts as well as to create new dashboards. Your only restriction with the Audience Analytics Bundle is you are limited to the data generated by experiences running in Players using Bundle licenses.
For more information about how to create and edit charts and dashboards, see the Charts and Dashboards section of this Help Center.