If you can't install Intuiface Player or if you have an error while trying to download an experience on a Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) device while following the install instructions here, you need to check that your device has access to Intuiface servers. To do so:
- Check with your IT Dept. that the device is able to access all sub-domains of intuiface.com
- Using the SSSP web browser instead of the URL Launcher, check you can display the following websites
You have to press the Source button on the SSSP remote control to open the SSSP web browser.
If all these steps are validated and you still can't install Intuiface Player, please start a discussion with Intuiface support team.
If you needed to change the service board of your Tizen device(s) and then encounter install/launch issues with Intuiface Player, please:
- Verify that you have the latest Tizen firmware installed on your device
- Uninstall any existing webapps
- Go through the Player installation process
If after following these steps you still can't install or launch Intuiface Player, please start a discussion with Intuiface support team.