If you can't install Intuiface Player on a Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) device while following the instructions here, you need to check that your device has access to Intuiface servers. To do so, you have to:
- Check with your IT that the device is able to access all sub-domains of intuilab.com
- Using the SSSP web browser instead of the URL Launcher, check you can display the following websites
You have to press the Source button on the SSSP remote control open the SSSP web browser.
If all these steps are validated and you still can't install Intuiface Player, please start a discussion with Intuiface support team.
If you needed to change the service board of your Tizen devices and then encounter issues to install / launch Intuiface Player, please:
- Check you have the latest Tizen firmware installed on your device
- Uninstall any existing webapp
- Go through the installation steps.
If after following these these you still can't install or launch Intuiface Player, please start a discussion with Intuiface support team.