This page lists all known limitations This is an all-inclusive list, meaning all limitations on this page affect the latest shipping version of Intuiface. Fixes are not backward compatible, meaning you should always install the latest possible version of our software.
Depending on the version of the .NET Framework installed on your device, it may not be possible to use the mouse and touch screen simultaneously. If your mouse stops working, perform a right-click (yes, we really mean right, not left) to get the mouse active again.
With .NET Version 4.7, released in April 2017, this limitation disappeared, and you can use (even simultaneously) both the mouse and touch screen. If you are using an up-to-date Windows 10 device, this limitation is fixed.
- Play Mode is currently limited to one display. Intuiface Player is required to play an experience on multiple displays.
- Cannot save an experience while manually copying content into an Interface Assets folder within the project folder hierarchy. File transfer to the Interface Assets folder should be completed before saving the project.
- Read-only experiences don't explicitly forbid the editing of media stored within the experience. For example, you can still replace or delete content found in the Content Library. However, this should never be done in a read-only experience because it might lead to errors. Always create a copy of your experience by performing a "Save as" before modifying its structure. Updating read-only experiences created using an older version of Composer might also cause experience corruption.
- Maximum experience width / height is limited at 20 000 pixels
- Document Asset in Book style - graphical flickering or rendering issues might be observed when turning pages on certain Graphics Cards.