The Intuiface 28-Day Trial - and thus the one Composer and one Player available with that trial - only possess a small number of limitations.
Limitations are eliminated through the purchase of a Platform subscription. NOTE: It is not possible to just license Player.
Features of the 28-day Trial
The 28-day Trial is feature-equivalent to the use of Platform Enterprise, meaning 100% of Intuiface capability can be evaluated for free. This includes the Headless CMS, Analytics, remote deployment, and Intuiface Player on any supported platform.
In some rare cases, certain features are limited to the Intuiface account performing the Trial, as you'll see detailed in the next section.
Limitations of the 28-day Trial
Limitations of the Trial Platform
- Experiences are restricted to Trial Composers and Players in the same Intuiface account
- Experiences created using the Trial Composer can only be opened by other instances of Trial Composer and Player in the same Intuiface account.
- Trial accounts cannot open or edit experiences created by any other Intuiface account (trial or paid).
- Exception: Marketplace sample experiences can be downloaded and edited by Trial accounts.
- Any other Intuiface account (trial or paid) cannot open experiences created by a Trial account.
- EXCEPTION: If a Trial account becomes a paid account, then experiences created while on trial can be opened by a licensed Composer ON THE SAME PC USED WITH TRIAL COMPOSER.
- Restricted to loaning licenses to its own Secondary accounts
- A Trial account can only loan licenses to its own Secondary Accounts. See our article about licensing loaning for details.
Limitations of the Trial Composer
Users of the trial Composer will encounter the following limitations:
- Need to be Online
- A live Internet connection is required every time Play Mode is started and every time project changes are saved.
- Forced Update 15 Days After Each New Release
- 15 days after a new version of Composer is released, Trial users must upgrade to that version. The previous version of Composer will cease to work
Limitation of the Trial Player
Users of Trial Players - across all supported platforms - will encounter the following limitation:
- Need to be online
- A live Internet connection is required in order to play an experience.
Article is closed for comments.